Monday, July 27, 2009

Have You Played Fashion Editor Yet? I suggest you do...

If I wasn't in PR, I would be a fashion editor. Well, that's what I would WANT to be anyway. Today's New York Times features this amazing new site called Polyvore, that allows the users to create their own outfit and display it in an editorial collage, much like what you see in Elle and Vogue. Its addicting, and I could spend hours planning outfits for the next 20 years. That's why I think I could be a good fashion editor, its shopping glorified! Anyway, check out my latest pairing; kind of loving this look!

Have fun and get back to work!

1 comment:

Ruhvana and Flanelli said...

A photo full of beautiful clothes and stuff.

I almost died when I saw that text: "Have fun and get back to work!" I'm at work and obviosly not working.

Back to work!

Ruhvana