Monday, March 30, 2009

Most Productive Tunes for Spring Cleaning, In My Opinon.

I did some serious spring cleaning/ organizing this weekend which involved polishing and storing jewelry the correct way and slowly weeding out the heavy jackets and wools for the warmer months. And I don't do anything like this without music, because if I cant be singing along and having fun, I will start crying. So, I created an amazing playlist and wanted to share in case you were planning on spring cleaning in the near future.


1) Doves- There Goes the Fear
2)Kings of Leon- Fans and Ragoo
3) Youth Group- Skeleton Jar
4) Maria Taylor- A Good Start
5) The Paper Raincoat- Sympathetic Vibrations
6)Rilo Kiley- Portions for Foxes
7) Santigold- Lights Out
8) MGMT- Kids
9) Sufjan Stevens- Come on! Feel the Illinoise!
10) Vampire Weekend ( Anything! They can do no wrong.)

No comments: