Wednesday, December 1, 2010

The Mystery Christmas Baby

My sister is very selfish. She is having a baby and decided not to find out the sex. HOW RUDE! This baby is supposed to be born on my birthday (Dec 23) and not only is it my right to know the sex, but it’s my birthday, so throw me a bone.

Christmas babies are the best. I speak from experience. I mean, it’s kind of a big deal this whole Christmas situation, and then to throw a birth in the mix is awesome. Not biblical awesome, just super cool awesome. 

I have been looking around for some gifts for this baby, but since SOMEONE won’t tell me what it will be, I am severely  limited. However, I  found some pretty cute and gender neutral items that I am kind of excited about.

1) These awesome red ankle boots by Livie and Luca. Sure “it” won’t be walking, but there are certain highfalutin stuffed animals you want to impress in the crib.

red-london-bootlg

2) A 50-pack of baby bibs. If this kid is anything like my sisters oldest,  he/she will be barfing around the clock.  MyRetroBaby.com, cool site!

applique_ls_img_lg

3) A wallet. Because it’s never too early to learn the value of money. And I am sure his/her older siblings will be charging for entrance into the play room.

51XlB4itGyL._SS500_

4) And obviously a Leap Frog Blackberry so we can follow @mysterybaby on Twitter and stay updated on all his/her ongoing. Start ‘em young, that’s what I say.

Leapfrog_TextLearn_270x378

If I had an inkling of what this baby is, then I would personalize the gifts, but I am left with no choice. Selfish I tell you, selfish.

No comments: