Tuesday, September 8, 2009

This Fashion Week I Vow To... Breathe.

I don't know why, but every fashion week I tend to get a little crazy. Schedule crazy that is. And it never fails that I end up exhausted, hungry, and in pain due to the fact that I have either stood in line waiting to get in to a show, or foregoing the subway and deciding to walk everywhere, in heels.

So, as I prepare for a busy week starting Thurs, I vow to take the time to breathe and go slow. I know, going slow and not rushing, isn't something that's easy during the hectic schedule many of us hold during this time, but I know that my body and my mind appreciate the TLC, and I will up being a lot more focused and can actually write better. And since I am a contributor for InsideTheTents.com, a more focused blog post might be much more appreciated than something all over the place.

I hope you all can do the same, because remember, Fashion Week is a blast! It's fun and exciting and there is just so much to see. I feel so lucky that I am able to take part in such a chain of events, not many people get to see this up close and personal.

Happy Fashion Week everyone, see ya around the tents!!

1 comment:

Mad Fashionista said...

Dahling -

I feel your frenzy! I am scrambling to put together the perfect looks, the perfect technology, the perfect schedule...ACK. Can't wait to meet you under the tents! Ciao!