Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Yes To Carrots






A month ago I went to the Boho Magazine launch party at this cute boutique on LES called Kaight, which carries eco friendly emerging collections. This place was packed with people and I was so thrilled Boho was getting such a good crowd. Boho Magazine focuses on the environmentally friendly high end fashion world. The spreads mimic spreads in Elle and Vogue, and the fact the clothes are made with fabrics such as hemp, bamboo, organic cotton and more keeps me interested. Anyway, I digress. Upon leaving, everyone gets a goodie bag. Usually good bags are filled with things I would never use. For instance, a week pass to NY Sports club ( I belong to the YMCA), or a free consultation with Weight Watchers ( all set, but thanks!). This bag really threw me! Inside were several things that I use often, like a scrunched up reusable bag for the gym, groceries or an overnight.


The other item I use everyday is the Yes To Carrots Makeup Remover. LOVE THIS! It was a regular size bottle, no sample size that's done in 3 days. It smells so wonderful, like carrots of course, and is such a smooth cream that leaves me face soft as ever. I can feel the clumps of mascara coming off. It was a smart goodie bag inclusion because when this runs out, I will most definitely go out and buy more. http://www.yestocarrots.com/

No comments: