Thursday, August 20, 2009

#NYFW


I know its just mid August, but I have been feeling Fashion Week creep up and I am over the moon excited, like I am every season.

I have joined InsideTheTents.com, and plan to chime in on the shows I attend ;what I see and hear in and around the tents. Kick PR also has the amazing opportunity to work again with Leanne Marshall for her runway show this season- (If you are an editor and would like an invite, you may email me at kate@kickpr.com).

One of the greatest things about last season, was the amount of fashionistas that were inside the tents reporting back via twitter. I think it was @cutblog where I heard about all of those nasty falls on the runway and some of the crazy getups that we often see out an about.

I would love to know what shows you think I should attend, whether or not they are in the tents or not. I want to report on hidden gems and the underdogs of fashion, so bring it on!


No comments: