Monday, January 12, 2009

Colorful Bubbles

I am always on the lookout for statement pieces of clothing and accessories. As I get older and my style evolves, I am looking for long lasting pieces with effortless style. I have never been one to rush out to get the next leg warmers or buy La Lohan's latest leggings. No thank you, I fly solo on style, and I think I do a pretty swell job.

So, I saw this Bubble necklace by Objets d'Envy and thought "what a smart, fabulous and fun piece for this Spring/ Summer!" At first sight, it reminded me of this figurine my mom used to have of a clown holding balloons. That clown was always around and from such a young age I just loved the colors of the balloons and the clown just looked so happy! This Bubble necklace reminds me so much of that! Worn here with a white tank, its made with large crystal globules in cheery hues that are suspended from gold-filled links. Cant you just see this over a summer dress, tube top, flowy v-neck blouse and so much more? Or, you could wear nothing at all, what a statement that would make! Soon to be at http://www.objetsdenvy.com/

No comments: